Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BaBy uPdAtE!!!

Ok, so I went to the hospital today and I am dialated to a 2+ and 80% efaced...so basically the Doc says that I can have the little guy any day now!!! Agh!!! So nerve racking! We finally finished his nursery, but mentally I am not prepared for the whole labor/delivery part! When I think of it it gives me anxiety, so I try not to think about it too much :) But I figure millions of women have had babies and they have survived, so I will too...well that's what Mike keeps telling me. I tend to be a bit of a worrier........over everything! Besides the whole getting him part I am thrilled to see our little guy! I wonder what he will look like? Im so excited to find out! We are suppose to go to Bear Lake Raspberry Days on Thursday and then head to Flaming Gorge on Friday until Sunday. The Dr had to break the bad news to us today that Bear Lake is still a go because there our Drs and a hospital near by, but he had to put the cabosh in F.G. A little dissapointing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry! Overall this pregnancy has been fabulous! If all my pregnancies can go like this one I will be having a bajillion of kiddo's! I only threw up once and that was because I took a prenatal on an empty stomach. Besides that I have felt great, i haven't felt any different besides the fact that my stomach is growing bigger and bigger! I am so grateful and excited to become a mom any day now! I just hope and pray that all will go well with the labor/delivery process! :

5 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, you are insanely lucky that you didn't get sick. I puke pretty much every second of my pregnancies. You really should have lots of kids!!
Don't freak yourself out about delivery, it is really an awesome experience. I think it's normal for everyone to have a bit of anxiousness right before labor, but just remember that it is not bad, and it ends with a gorgeous baby to cuddle!!!

Lori said...

HEDDA!! I can't believe you are going to have your little boy soon! How exciting, I know what you mean the whole thought of labor freaks me out but you will be fine and soon you will have a little bundle of joy! I'm so excited and happy for you. We need to get together soon and let me know when you have the little guy.

Jess said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics of him on here!

Jr Ellett said...

Yay hoo we are so excited!!! Just focus on the soft and sweet smell of a brand new baby that will cuddle to you. We don't get to go to Flaming Gorge either. Let us know as soon as he comes. Can't wait to see his nursery.
Lots of love to you Jr and Lorri

Sara said...

I am excited for him to come! I am sure that since you are healthy and strong and have been careful that the delivery will be fine! You worry too much and you hold yourself incapable of doing things...you can anything! I know you are going to do so wonderfully! Let me know if you need anything! I will be there in a flash...even if it is to drive you to the hospital! Hahaha..Mike will take care of that right!?!