Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vegas, Baby!


A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to head to Las Vegas! Mike, my dad, and brother were headed down there for the car races so the girls and kiddos decided to tag along! It was so much fun to get away and be in the warm, sunny weather! We had a great time swimming, shopping, walking the strip watching the shows, atending the dolphin exhibit and the guys enjoyed the races. I was a little worried with how Ryk's was going to do on the drive down and back and with his naps, but like the little champ he is he did awesome!










Thanks for a fun weekend mom and dad, we had a blast! Sure love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Maranda said...

Sounds like you guys a great time! I could sure use a little vacation right about now. Ryker sure is a little cutie!

The Brown's said...

Your pictures make me excited for our trip there in a couple weeks! Looks like fun!

Sara Jane said...

Im so jealous! I could really use a warm vacay! That pool looks amazing! Ryker is beyond adorable!

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Fun! It looks like you guys had a really great time and I can't wait for us to get down there too. The picture of Ryker reaching for your dad is so cute! And then there's Mike, striking the model pose in the pool with Ryker. When we go there, Mike and Clark will be the ones wearing the Baby Bjorn!

Rick and Angie said...

I'm jealous!! Glad you had fun and away from this NASTY weather!!! Let's get together soon. It's glad we didn't go to the zoo that day...so cold!!! Hopefully we should be going on a well-needed vacation in September...I can't wait!! I'm glad Ryker was a saint too...you never know sometimes!!!

marenj said...

I love the first photo of you guys in front of the volcano!