Sunday, January 9, 2011

The most dreadful words....BED REST!!!!



On Friday January 7th I was told the most depressing 2 words that I new were probably coming my way but still did NOT want to hear...BED REST! I am 29 weeks.Full term for twins is 36 weeks or more so that is the number that we are shooting for. I've already started to dialate so that is why Im on bed rest. I feel awesome physically so its hard to be down when there's still a few things that I would of liked to have gotten done.I hope and pray that these next 7 weeks will go by quickly and that all will be well with our special baby girls!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

Dang! That is no fun!!! Hopefully this will mean more blogging from you????I would love to see some updated pics of your belly!Good luck!

Joy said...

I am SOOOO sorry! That cannot be fun. :( Someday it will be a distant memory (I tell myself that all the time whenever I am stuck in a phase I hate!) I can't wait for them to arrive (safely and at full term!)

Tay and Ash said...

You can do it Hedda...watching you gives me hope...

Micah said...

you poor girl! Im sorry! Good luck I am sure those girls will be beautiful!

Carlie said...

sorry that last comment was from me I was signed in as my hubby :)