Friday, February 13, 2009

Big News!!!

Well...I think its about time for another post...it has been almost 9 months since I last posted. Its funny because a friend jokingly said next time you blog its going to be about you being pregnant....and sure enough...IM PREGNANT!!!! I am 3 1/2 months along now. The baby is due in August! Ive heard that being prego in the summer months is not fun, but Im trying to be optomistic and thinking of all of the fun birhtday parties we can have for our little one!!!! I have been so blessed to not be sick...I haven't thrown up once...thank heavens! The only difference is that I am extremly tired at nights, other than that Im good to go! Today marks my 14 week mark! Its crazy how fast it has gone by. We found out December 8th but recently let the cat out of the bag. It was so HARD to keep such EXCITING news hush hush for so long, but we did it and the outcome was great! Im still learning s...l...o...w...l...y about this whole blog thing so hopefully Ill get some fun updated pics up soon! :)

5 comments:

The Biesingers said...

Congrats!!! I miss seeing you! One of these days I will make it down to see you guys again. Your so lucky you have not been sick!

Maranda said...

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you've been feeling great. I was sick up until 14 weeks. Thanks so much for the towel and shampoo. It definetely comes in handy. Hope everything continues to go well for you. And thanks for finally updating your blog..haha

Joy said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! Are you going to find out what you are having? If so, when? I will be anxiously checking your blog!

PS Erin is preggo too and due in Aug!

Natalie said...

Ahhh!!!! You're pregnant! I'm so excited. You'll absolutely love having little babies around your home. I didn't get sick at all, just had to stay away from certain foods for a while. Hope you're doing good!

liz said...

heather! I cannot believe you are pregnant! Wow. and to think it was all rekindled in my back yard. I hope all is well with you and mike! Do you know the sex yet? this is great, just great.