Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hAPpy VaLenTIneS's dAy!!!

I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! Our's was nice and relaxing. On Saturday we sleep in and I made Mike crepes for breakfast...this was a little bit scary since I have never ever made them...but they turned out alright. We then went and saw he movie Taken. It was so good! Very suspensful! That night we went to dinner with my bro and siser in law up in Oakley. We went to Road Island Diner! It was so much fun! It is a small train car or something similar from the 60's! A huge truck transferred it here from Road sland...hence the name Road Island Diner. It was a nice, relaxing day. The week leading up to Valentines was so fun! Everyday when I came home from work I found presents from Mike waiting for me! It was such a fun surprise! He is so thoughtful and creative! Married life is the BEST!!!!

No comments: