Sunday, January 20, 2008

Preview of the last 6 months...

Me and Mike love to get out and do things. We have done a lot of fun things these past 6 months!In October we went to California. We went to Disneyland, San Diego Temple, and the beach! For New Years Mike, me and some friends took a random road trip and we ended up in Evanston Wyoming to bring in the New Year! This past week we went on the Mexican Riveria Cruise and we went parasailing, renteed scooters and rhinos! Thes are just a few of the fun things we have done together! I will include some pictures...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog! I am excited that you are doing this it is such a fun way to keep in touch with people. Check out our blog at www.kevinandloriolsen.blogspot.com

Mike and Lisa said...

My mike and I are learning to blog, too! It is an interesting way to keep up with everyone. Our blog is www.mikeandlisapearson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! We need to go play soon.

Lizz Pizza said...

So cute heather!!!! Glad you joined the blog wagon! ;)

Alicia Phillips said...

how much fun are you guys!!! We also have a blog murrayphillips.blogspot. Iam so excited for you

Joy said...

Hey Heather! I am so glad you joined the blogging world. I am thrilled that I will be able to keep up with you as you move toward your wedding date. If you have any blogging questions, you can always email me! Our blog is mikeandjoy.blogspot.com
Love ya!

The Airharts said...

Oh Boy!!! So excited that I found your blog..I know- random, but I check in with joys every now and then and look what I found!!! I allways wonder what you have been up to when I drive past your parents house! Keep me posted! Much love, Missy

LV said...

Hi Heather! It looks like you guys are having fun! Keep it up!

Lindsay

Patrick Thomsen said...

Congrats Heather, haven't seen you for awhile. Hope you are doing well. Tell your future husband he's a lucky man!!!!
Patrick Thomsen

Kristjan Michael Morgan said...

Sup doooooode. I am stoked for you and Mike. He is dope. Anywhoms, check out my blog too:

www.spithotfiyah.blogspot.com