Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Mike!

Mike's birthday was Friday June 19th! I decided to surprise him when he got home from the gym before he went into work on Friday by decorating our bedroom door with differnt sayings and reasons why I love him! After which I made him breakfast! Later that afternoon we went out to Daybreak Lake and had a picnic and went a rubber raft around the lake. It was so much fun! I would totally recommend doing it, we had a blast! But keep in mind that the lake is a lot bigger then we had anticipated. At one point we got tired of rowing against the wind...well when I say "WE" I mean "Mike" got tired of rowing so we took the boat out and carried it along the path for a bit. But after getting rocks jabbed into our feet we decided to put the boat back in and Mike rowed us back to our car! Yay! Overall, it was a fabulous experience and can't wait to go out there again! That night we went out to dinner and saw the movie Year One. Lamest movie I have ever seen. I would not recommend going to see it. Happy 28th Birthday Mike...sure do love you! :)

On Saturday morning my brother decided he wanted to take out my parents boat. Crazy idea with the way that the weather has been, but fortunatly the weather was great! We headed up to Echo and went wake boarding and water skiing, we had a great time!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Happy birthday. Sounds like a day full of fun activity.