Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A must try...


I can't tell you how many times I have driven by Yogurt Stop on Highland Drive, but just let me tell you that I will be stopping by there more often now! Yesterday my mom, grandma, cousin and myself got pedicures. After, we decided to stop in at Yogurt Stop. My mom and grandma had been there before but it was a first for me and my cousin. It was delicious and so much fun! You can choose between 2 different sizes of cups. Then you help yourself with whatever yogurt you want...they have 8 to choose from! Then, to top it all of they have rows of toppings that you can choose from that you put on all by yourself! It is so much fun! They weigh it by the ounce and its only 35 cents an ounce! This is a definate must try if you haven't already! :)

3 comments:

liz said...

i have been watching your little baby on the corner of the blog for some time! I am so excited for you. Being pregnant is weird, exciting and wonderful all at the same time!
How is mike taking it? Do you have names picked out? you should post some pictures of your belly. I would, but, i just look chubby (nothing even remotely cute yet...). it was really good to hear from you and I hope all is well!

Joy said...

Ohhh we had a place like this in AZ that we went to all the time. Once your baby is here and a bit older, it will be such a fun family treat. Our girls LOVED going there!

Thomas Family said...

Sounds like a fun place to stop. I haven't seen it, but maybe we will have to try it sometime. We are always looking for something new to try.