Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Ready....

The dr is back, my bags are packed, house is cleaned, toes are freshly painted, hair is colored and the fridge is stocked...BrIng ON tHe BaBy! I go in tomorrow to have my weekly visit with the dr, so we will see what he has to say! Hopefully he will say, "Ok, lets take him right now"...wishful thinking I know! :) My anxiety of child birth is still there but my butterflies, happiness and excitement of finally being able to see what he looks like and to hold him totally over takes the delivery anxiety! :) So Baby Stringham...we are ready whenever you are! We can hardly wait for your arrival!!!!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Thanks for the update. Jenna has been checking your blog everyday looking to see if your baby came.

This is such an exciting time! We look forward to your updates.

Sara said...

I just got your text. I am so excited. This is the DAY! Or maybe tomorrow!
I can't wait to meet him! We will need to take more walks together. Maybe I can take my niece along for the ride! Show them the stomping grounds where we went walking while he was still in your tummy! I am sure my niece will need to get out!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!