Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a blessing...

Wow! How our lives have changed! I have a friend who just had a babe and she said that it rocked her world...I just laughed and thought yeah right...but having a baby totally rocks your world! Life is not the same nor will it ever. Today baby Ryker is one week and 2 days! I cant believe how fast time flies! He is doing so great! He truly is such a blessing and I couldn't have asked for a happier, healthier more perfect baby then he is. He is such a sweet heart! Its amazing how much love you automatically have for someone who has been part of your family for just a few short days...but its true, the love that I have for my little guy is undescribeable! He eats, sleeps, goes through a lot of diapers, loves his tubby time ( just like his mom) and is bringing much happiness and joy in our home! We took him up to Bear Lake for the first time on Tuesday and he loves it up there already! His first official outting was to my aunt Jodi's house for a bbq this past sunday. On Monday we ventured out and went to the fabric store. Being a mom is something that I have always dreamed of and now that I am I couldnt be happier...wish I was getting a little more sleep :) but besides that thigns couldn't be more perfect! I am so blessed and thankful for such a sweet baby boy and amazing husband who I swear knows more about raising a child than I do! :)

2 comments:

Kyle, Whitney, Ezra & Jovi said...

Hey Heather,
I found your blog through Jen Browns and congrats on your baby, he is so adorable! I know exactly how you feel, its amazing how much you can love the little one! It was good to see you at babies r us! I just started a blog its kyleandwhit.blogspot.com.

Alicia Phillips said...

Congrats to all of you. He is so lucky to have you as a mommy. PS we are sneaking away tonight for GNO 7:00 at paradise cafe in ft. union if you can make it. Bring him along we want to see him