Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ryker is 2 weeks!

Yesterday was Ryker's 2 week birhtday! I cant believe that he is already 2 weeks old! Time flys by! We took him to his 2 week dr apppointment yesterday and he dr sid he is looking awesome...that was music o my ears! As a new mom I worry about everything! When he was released from the hospital he weighed 6 10 and he was 19.5" but yesterday he weighed in at 7 10 and measured 21"!!! Yay-this made me so happy! He had to get his PKU done yesterday so they had to poke his foot for blood-he whimpered for about 10 secs then fell asleep! He is such a tough little guy yet he is so sweet-such a delight in our family! In his first 2 weeks of life we have gotten him out and about getting him use to our busy lives! We have taken him to Bear Lake ( 2 times) , the Bees game, the park, Park City, and to the grocery store. He is such a little champ and does so well in his car seat! I love my little Ryker so much!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

How about some current photos of your little bundle o'joy?

Glad you are loving motherhood and loving him!!

Sara said...

He is such a doll! I can't believe he didn't scream at the foot poking!
You are such a cute mom. Can't wait to see him again!