Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The wait continues....

I had another drs. appointment yesterday, but without my dr! He is out of town! Agh!!! He won't be back until Saturday, I am hoping and praying that he gets back before our little guy decides he wants to come. :) The nurse measured me and said I hate to say this, but I don't think you will last until Saturday! Uh-oh! I can't believe that he will be here anyday now! Its crazy, its easy to say that, but to actually really think that I will be a mom anyday now is mind boggling. Im mixed with all different emotions right now. I am so thrilled and excited to see what he is going to look like! I am so excited to dress him and to put good smelling lotion on him and to do his hair in a mow-hawk (sp?) There are so many things that I am excited for! But I am also nervous that I wont know what to do in certain situations...and that is when I call in reinforcements....MOM!!!!! :) I am so EXCITED for this new adventure in our lives and I am so blessed to become a mom in maybe a few short days or even.....hours!!!! :)

8 comments:

aellis said...

You will do great! I am just so excited for you!!

Thomas Family said...

We are so excited for you. We check the countdown widget often...patiently waiting.

You will be a great mom. There is no doubt in my mind. Lucky little fella!!!

Joy said...

You are going to be a fabulous mom! I can't wait to hear that your little guy is here. :)

liz said...

this post makes me so excited for you! and for me. "mind boggling" is definitely the word. congrats. post pics as soon as you have the little guy.

Maranda said...

I'm so excited for you. Being a mom is the best thing ever! It was good to see you guys tonight. If I don't see you again before we leave Good Luck and I'll look forward to seeing pictures of the little guy on your blog.

Sara said...

Oh Heather, I have heard that those mothering instincts kick in real fast when he comes. You will do just amazingly well! I know you are going to be mother of the year! You have a great man there to help as well.
I can't wait to see him. With your messages on here I get more excited every time I check! You should put pictures of his room on here. I really want to see that too!

Alicia Phillips said...

You are going to rock the mommy thing. It's hard but so...worth it. Nothing better than baby boys and NOT being preggers!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Hey Heather!! Jake and I are so excited to see this little guy:) We keep checking your blog!
The website for those jeans is ULstyle.com. You can order from my sister or just get your own login. I am not sure exactly how you do it on line but I bet it is self explainatory once you are on there. There is a western union fee and shipping fees on top of the prices shown there. Also, alot of the girls jeans on there are really skinny...so just be aware of that. Happy shopping:)